E-Service User Guide
MCS IT E-SERVICE ONLINE GUIDE
Download ASUS WARRANTY PUR : E-SERVICE GUIDE (Firefox & Internet Explorer - Right Click and Select Save Link As)
E-SERVICE WILL BE UNAVAILABLE DUE TO UPGRADE &
ALL CASE REGISTERED BEFORE 6.00PM WILL BE ARRANGE BY TODAY
PICKUP WILL BE THE NEXT WORKING DAY.
ALL CASE REGISTERED AFTER 6.00PM ARRANGE BY NEXT WORKING DAY PICKUP WILL BE ON THE NEXT WORKIN DAY AFTER ARRANGEMENT.
PLEASE USE LATEST FIREFOX & GOOGLE CHROME V40 & ABOVE TO PREVENT ANY ISSUE.
INTERNET EXPLORER IS NOT SUPPORTED. THANKS
1. USER REGISTRATION ( www.mcs-it.com.my/e-services/register )
* Enter all necessary data CORRECTLY before proceeding sign up
2. USER LOGIN ( www.mcs-it.com.my/e-services )
3. FORGOT PASSWORD
* Make sure both Email and Phone Number are the same when you registered you account.
* An email will be sent to your account to reset your password.
* Click on the link and key in your new password.
4. MAIN NAVIGATION
* Main User Homepage with easy navigation and informational details on registered cases
5. REGISTER CASE
* Fill in all necessary details CORRECTLY before Requesting E-Service
* Upload Proof of Purchase to enable us to verify your warranty status.
* State Clearly on your problem,this help us a lot in diagnostic and repair progress.
* We have the right to reject the case if you fail to enter correct details or your device is already out of warranty.
*Any Cases Logged After 6PM, will be considered as the next working day case log.
6. STATUS CHECK (ALL ACTIVE CASE STATUS)
6.1) Progressing Task ( ALL ACCEPTED TASK & PROGRESSING)
6.2) Completed Task (ALL COMPLETED TASK)
6.3) Shipping Status (SHIPPING RETURN STATUS)
* You may check and track your parcel/devices according to the assigned partner logistic. (Check Email)
* Please navigate to confirmation page once you've received your devices from services.
* If you have any problem please contact us immediately to prevent any issue.
7. VIEW CASE LOG
* This page will show all the Case Update & Quotation & Reply Summary Logs.
* You may reply to us at email@example.com on Quotation and Reply.
8. UPLOAD PROOF OF PAYMENT
* On certain case that unable to meet warranty claims requirement,don't worry we will able to quote you a feasible solution.
* If you agree to do so,please bank in the amount quoted.
* Once we received your payment,we will proceed the repair.
TERMS & CONDITIONS ON PICKUP & RETURN SERVICES
Any Cases Logged After 6PM, will be considered as the next working day case log.
Backup Data :-
i) It is the responsibility of dealer/end-user to backup any data contained on the storage device(s) of an Asus product being returned to ASUS for in-warranty or out-warranty service. Asus will not be liable for any loss of data of the Dealer/End-User units once they sent in.
ii) Asus Service Center Will Not be responsible to any data lost in the event of factory reset need to be performed for resolution purposes.
iii)Remove all external storage such as SD card/Micro SD card and Sim Card from notebook/ pad/ phone before sending.
i) Pack Notebook/Pad with sufficient cushioning, insert into proper box and seal it. Do NOT send the Adapter, Power Cord, Bag & other Accessories if these are not related to the Faulty Problem reported & which does not cover under Warranty Terms.
Asus will not hold any responsible if any of this item lost.
ii) Use separate wrapping/packing for power cord and adapter from notebook/pad to avoid damage during transportation.
iii) Print out attached PUR CASE STICKER (2 copies). To Print please refer to 6. (View Case Details Page)
- One copy – PASTE/TAPE it on top of the box/parcel.
- Second copy - KEEP as self reference after acknowledged by courier partner during pick-up.
Pick Up :-
i) Our courier service partner will call to make arrangement for pick-up within 2 working days upon receiving this email.
ii) Please call our Pickup Service 012-3010600 or reply email for assistance if pick-up do not happen within 2 working days as the date stipulated on the PUR Sticker. (Excluding: Sat, Sun & Public Holiday)
For Pickup Enquiry only: Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Repair Status Enquiry: Please call Service Hotline Tel: 1300-88-3495